Forums
Rules
Member Classes
IRC Details
Donate
Ratings

Logo:

wa1b.png

Introduction: MMA-Torrents is a very good tracker for fans of mixed martial arts, have more than 20,000 torrents, uploaders with seedbox and many leechers therefore is easy seeding, we can find all the classics old MMA and K-1 events of UFC, PRIDE, K-1, DREAM, Bellator and all you current UFC, Bellator, Glory, CWFC, KSW, Legacy FC, M-1, One FC, exclusive Brazil events etc, also many instructional videos and ebook of MMA, BJJ, Wrestling, Sambo etc.. the pre-times are good are not the first but is good, the staff are very nice people, the forum community not very active but the admins are sufficiently active so that it is not dead, register are closed but you can donate and receive one invite for you and one for a friend, VIP membership and upload credit, if you love the MMA old school or modern i absolutely recommend this tracker!

Home/News:

6hfk.png

Tracker Statistics:

yxyr.png

Torrents Categories:

3y6n.png

Torrents Browse Page:

ty8q.png

Torrents Freeleech:

eebi.png

Forums:

w9wn.png

Rules:

10ef.png

Member Classes:

67q7.png

IRC Details:

Serverirc.p2p-network.net
Port6667
SSL port-
Channel(s)#mma-torrents

Donate:

hps2.png

Ratings:
Content: 5/5 - Tons of MMA related stuff, all kinds of fighting and championships you'll find here!
Speed: 3/5 - Well, until now every torrent I snatched I got a really nice speed :D
Community: 2/5 - Small but good community.​

Last edited: