Private Trackers for VFX and Amateur Video Content

calamus

Jun 5, 2023
Hey folks,

I like messing around with video editing. I'm no good at it, but I like screwing around with it. I constantly see ads for VFX packs, like Bigfilms/Big-VFX etc. with drag and drop animated VFX etc. Recently I saw a BigFilms ad that was a Sci-Fi pack with big stompy robots on it, and I'd like to try it out. I'm not sure I want to drop nearly $100 to find out whether these are worth messing with or not, and I thought that if I could find a tracker that has these sorts of torrents on them I could try them out.

Are there any private trackers out there with these sorts of content on them? I've tried a few general trackers already that I'm currently enrolled with, but no dice.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks, folks.

calamus

Jun 5, 2023
Has something happened to cgpeers? I have had an account since June. I downloaded some freeleech stuff, and started developing a ratio. Had worked up to a few TB of upload, and 0KB download last time I checked. It's been a few weeks, and I just tried to log on. It's said my account is disabled, and to get it back I have to go on their IRC chat. The IRC address is blank, and the # is blank. It gives me the option to use their webchat login. When I do this it says "Disabled IRC". Am I the only one who's been booted here, or is the site down?

Spinx

Aug 13, 2022
Allright. I'll take a look. Thanks.
I found the right link. See my post above. (replying for you to notice that I edited my post above ;) )

They disabled a lot of accounts because somebody uploaded an malware infected torrent and the admins disabled the accounts that download that torrent to stop the attacker from getting access to the accounts.