Paris Hilton: I'm done dating celebs

Grimm

May 8, 2015
89311.jpg

The 34-year-old socialite is single following her split from River Viiperi and has previously dated stars including Benji Madden and Nick Carter. She's been linked to a host of other famous men too, among them Jared Leto and Leonardo DiCaprio, but insists things will be different when she settles down next time.

"I've dated celebrities, but that's not my thing anymore because you can't trust them," she told British magazine Hello! "I'd rather be with a normal, nice guy - someone with a big heart whos loyal and smart, who makes me laugh and who is cute."
Following her breakup with River, it was widely reported that Paris had moved on with model Jordan Barrett. She has laughed off the rumours though, insisting there is a more than innocent explanation for them being seen together so much.
"That's so not true. He's one of my closest friends. We've laughed about it," she giggled. "I warned him, 'Honey, every time I'm seen with a guy they say we're dating, so get used to it.' I'm like a tomboy and I really enjoy hanging out with guys, even more than girls, so a lot of my friends are guys."
Apart from anything, Paris is in no hurry to find a new man. Although she likes being in a relationship, she has her eye on other things at the moment, like her singing career. For the star, it's all about work at the moment.
"I've never been single in my life before, but now I am and I love it. I feel so independent and free," she explained.

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
She is done with CELEB's Penis , now it's time to try something new maybe a farmer penis or a cowboy.