Beyonce recommends online dating

Grimm

May 8, 2015
89275.jpg

Beyonce Knowles would be a 'great relationship counsellor', according to her friend.

The 33-year-old singer married husband Jay Z back in April 2008. And her happy relationship means she's more than qualified to give advice to her pals.

In a new interview, Ester Dean, who produced Bey's songs Countdown and Start Over, said the mother-of-one is famed for her tips on attracting the opposite sex.

"She would be a great relationship counsellor," Ester told VH1. "She's so cute, I love her. Recently, she sat down with me and told me how to get a man and what I should do. She told me to go on Match.com. She said if you've been single for too long, get into the habit of speaking to the opposite sex. After so long, speaking to a man could be uncomfortable in a personal way. When speaking to people who might be interested in you, you tend to clam up if you haven't practiced."

Ester is also an actress and stars in the upcoming Pitch Perfect 2. While the entertainer has her own successful career, Ester often turns to Beyonce whenever she needs advice on any aspect of her life.

"She's in everything I do. She's very supportive," she said. "Recently, she sat down with me and told me how to get a man and what I should do. I told her all my man goals. She had me figure out what I wanted in a boyfriend. It's so crazy, 'cause everything I told her I wanted, that's what my boyfriend is."

To keep up to date with Beyonce follow Music-News.com here.