Assassin's Creed 3

Tactical Fury

• Fast & Furious •
Administrator
May 20, 2012
TiZ
As a fan of the whole Assassin's Creed series of games ever since the first Assassin's Creed game, I'm looking forward to the fifth major installment which is the third numbered title installment of the series. It is set for worldwide release for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 30, with a Microsoft Windows version following on November 20 and Ubisoft has said that the game will be bigger than any of its previous installments. Played any of the Assassin's Creed games, liked any of em or disliked them?

Jade

Jul 31, 2012
I love all the Assassin's Creed games, can't wait until the day Assassin's Creed 3 is released on PC. Thanks for the trailers!

TizPirate

• The Pirate •
Trusted
May 18, 2012
The Deep Wéb
For this categorie I'll go with Prince of Persia, well maybe this new one will change my mind, it's a good series though.

jimmyalan

Sep 24, 2012
www.musicgameshome.com
Hello everyone, The Assassin's Creed 3 game is so interested and amazing, I like it.. This is a action game, I like these type of game, play gaming is best source of entertainment..There have many interested mode in this game. its makes the game enjoyable and fun-able...)

Mrjad

Dec 5, 2012
Egypt, Cairo
Very nice game i already finished it :)